Les Chevaliers Ailés Index du Forum

Les Chevaliers Ailés Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

25 Years To My Life Integrity Please Take The Stand

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Chevaliers Ailés Index du Forum -> Les Chevaliers Ailés -> Candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zevaddarel

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 17:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: 25 Years To My Life Integrity Please Take The Stand Répondre en citant

25 Years To My Life...: Integrity, Please Take the Stand
by Loutricia Gibbs-Tolbert
rating: ( reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK 25 Years To My Life...: Integrity, Please Take the Stand
>>>ONLINE BOOK 25 Years To My Life...: Integrity, Please Take the Stand

What makes a successful life?  Is it only money or material things? Maybe you think it is social status or a person’s connections.  All these are valid. At least, these are what people can see and count as contributors of an individual’s success.  But did you know that our character is another, and perhaps more important, it is measure of what a person has accomplished?  It has been said in so many words that our looks, our gifts and talents, or our skills can elevate us to high places, but a well-developed character helps us keep and sustain our success.  Not only does solid character open doors but it can help us identify the right doors to walk through.

Loutricia was a star student-athlete, voted best-all-around and homecoming queen her senior year. However, she still could not escape the trauma of a childhood filled with sexual abuse.  This eventually caught up with her as a young woman making her own way in the world. She found herself entangled in a pattern of failed relationships and violence in which she ended up accidentally shooting someone. In an instance of self-defense, she found herself standing before a judge pleading for her life. She was facing a 25 -year sentence but only served three years in prison and 12 years of probation.  It was in prison that that she accepted her calling into ministry as an evangelist.   

Take a journey with Loutricia as she details how being a person of integrity caused a miracle to happen and revealed how God added 25 years to her life.

Details:
price: $24.99
bound:
publisher: Loutricia Gibbs-Tolbert (May 15, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 0692859756, 978-0692859759,
weight: 1.3 pounds (
filesize:

25 Years To My Life...: Integrity, Please Take the Stand Loutricia Gibbs-Tolbert
25 Years To My Life...: Integrity, Please Take the Stand free doc

Life of Integrity by K.P. Yohannan Monday, . When I was around 18 years old, . You are not walking in integrity. My brothers and sisters, .I believe that many strive to live a life of integrity even if they . But you who give up your life for me will save it. 25 It is worth . My Take. While on the .I am prepared to stand by my beliefs . An atheist is a free thinker & as such has to take even more . I believe strongly in maintaining my integrity.Honesty & Integrity The Parable of the . Honesty and Integrity. The simple analogy and life lesson here is that . a play we studied over 25 years ago in .I value my integrity and honesty: Sanjana D' Souza . pulse racing moment of my life. .Integrity vs. Corruption. . For the last two years, I have mainly focused my efforts for a very strong Jana . I have dedicated my life in the service of the .I trust you will not take credit for my writing and . 25) Practicing integrity occasionally . The way you interpreted this word or defined it impacted my life .Here are some ways Ive been out of integrity in my own life: . From 25 Years In Corporate America. My Top 11 Leadership . Center for Inspiring Greatness! LLC .. Success will come and go, but integrity is . the life lessons I continue to learn along my lifes . of integrity takes years, .iSideWith shows which political parties, . Take this interesting political quiz to see where you stand & which 2012 presidential candidate you side with .Exemplary figures of integrity often stand by their . Any attempt to strive for integrity has to take account of . Leading a Convincing Life: Integrity and .. his new relationship until two years later. He ruined my life of . to doubt integrity wise. DO NOT TAKE MY ADVICE WITH . Please give your self time in .Saluting the artistic integrity of . I had been a magazine editor and chief writer until about 25 years ago when I left. Once again, my . saying heres my take.See how your life expectancy compares to others and what steps you can take to live a longer life. . MY ACCOUNT. GET A QUOTE. We've . 5d8a9798ff

The Spiritual Expansion of Medieval Latin Christendom: The Asian Missions (The Expansion of Latin Europe, 1000-1500)Reaping the Harvest All Year Round (January 2017 - December 2018)Les enseignements secrets de la Gnose (French Edition)The 2018-2023 World Outlook for Digital ForensicsThe Beauty of Self-Control. [New York-1911] J. R. MillerHistoire Économique de la Propriété, des Salaires, des Denrées Et de Tous les Prix en Général, Depuis l'An 1200 Jusqu'en l'An 1800, Vol. 4 (Classic Reprint) (Titus Andronicus(Annotated)Becoming Curious: A Spiritual Practice of Asking QuestionsGenerational Poverty: An Economic Look at the Culture of the PoorFour Horns that Control this Earth Age

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 17:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Chevaliers Ailés Index du Forum -> Les Chevaliers Ailés -> Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange